With Weenect Silver, you can always keep an eye on those nearby. He can alert you thanks to the SOS button on his GPS tracker; You will immediately receive his GPS coordinates and can call him. The distance is not limited and no installation is required.
Seniors can alarm all desired people (family, friends, neighbors) using the alarm button on their GPS transmitter; a message with the exact location of the person will then be sent immediately. The first person to see the emergency call receives a call from the GPS tracker.
If your relative on the street loses their bearings, especially if they have Alzheimer’s, you can intervene rapidly. They are guided to them by their GPS transmitter, using a map, compass and radar (shown here)
Every single contact is automatically notified when the senior leaves a configured area, e.g. their neighborhood. If you notice any unusual activity, you can quickly intervene.
- GPS tracking / No distance limit
- SOS button with emergency telephone (10 minutes per month)
- Entering and leaving zones
- iOS and Android / Secure data traffic
- 7 days battery life
- Subscription bound
- Compatibility: Apple iOS 10.3 | Android 4.1
- Battery: 1700mA / H
- Battery life: 7 days
- Dimensions: 65x40x18mm
- Weight: 55g
- Connection: SIM card included in the product GPRS 900/1800 MHz